THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO SUPPORT THE PANTRY!
1) Monetary Donations
Now Available!! Donation Online in under a minute!
Or mail checks to:
Louisville Community Cupboard
P.O. Box 84
Louisville, Ohio 44641
We are thankful to receive any monetary donations. These donations are used to purchase food items from The Akron Canton Food Bank at a lower purchase price. We place orders monthly to supplement our shelves.
** ALL MONETARY DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE **
2) Donate Goods
Donate perishable and non-perishable goods. Below are common items that help our community members in need:
- Spaghetti sauce
- Pork and Beans
- Canned chili beans
- Canned chili or stew
- Canned pasta (spaghettios, ravioli, etc)
- Manwich or sloppy joe mix
- Tuna or Chicken Helper or Hamburger Helper
- Canned/foil pack tuna or canned chicken
- Jello or pudding mix
- Corn Muffin mix or cake or brownie mix
- Peanut butter & Jelly
- Canned fruit (peaches, pears, etc.)
- Canned mixed vegetables
- Canned tomatoes/tomato sauce or paste
- Boxed potato dishes ( au gratin, mashed, etc.)
- Rice side dishes ( Rice-a-roni/Uncle Ben’s)
- Pasta side dishes (Knorr’s etc)
- Boxed macaroni & cheese
- Toilet paper/ Kleenex/ paper towels
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant)
- Laundry detergent or dish soap (Dawn etc.)
- 600-800 plastic grocery bags are used each distribution. Please consider donating your grocery bags
Edward Jones Investments
1293 California Avenue Suite B
Consumers National Bank of Louisville
1111 North Chapel Street
3) Everyday Purchases on Amazon
You can help the Louisville Community Cupboard just by going to www.smile.amazon.com and then type in "Community Cupboard - Louisville Food Pantry". You would then continue to shop whatever it was you were shopping for and we get a (small) dollar percentage of your order. So we win for you doing what you were going to do anyway. This would be a great and easy way for you to “Help us Help others” in our community.
4) Run Your Own Food Drive
Interested in starting your own food drive to help the Louisville community. That is awesome! We can help you organize it. Please contact Sally Samblanet at (330) 704-7418 to get started!